Here at Perfect Day Wedding Services we want to ensure we operate without having a damaging impact on the environment. So, how do we do this?
Firstly two of our vans are 66/2017 plates which include ad blue to reduce carbon emissions which are also fitted with "eco" mode which reduces the consumption of fuel.
Every little thing helps and we ensure that all these are in place to reduce environmental impact:
- Around 75% of our office waste is recycled.
- All plastic, cans and glass bottles from the bar are recycled.
- Bar "Plastic" glasses are reusable up to 500 washes instead of disposable. (Once damaged these are recycled).
- Bar uses only paper or biodegradable straws.
- Washing chair cover at a lower temperature.
- All plastics used in our centrepieces are reusable.
- Our machinery shuts down after 5 minutes idle.
- Our disco only uses LED lighting to reduce electricity and bulbs.
- Opting for electronic invoices and receipts.
When booking us you can rest assured we are doing our bit to protect the environment.